Sunday 6 March 2016

1st Finish

Well here it is, the first finish of 2016.  This piece was charted by my daughter and I stitched it up for her.  I know this picture makes it look like a cushion but that's just the extra fabric folded up underneath it.  She has yet to find a frame for it.


I'm really not sure what to work on next.  I don't seem to have much time for stitching at the moment and when I do seem to be so tired I just fall asleep.  As a result I'm lacking motivation.  Maybe it's time to entice myself with a new start - could it be the first thread for Chinese Garden about to go in the fabric?  We will see.

Happy stitching everyone.

3 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Great finish and congrats! Very cool to have a finish on something your daughter created. Good luck finding your stitchy bug.

Khristine Doiron said...

hahaha that is awesome!! Your daughter is talented :)

Rachel said...

I'm a firm believer that mojo can return with a new start, but then I'm not one to have just a couple of WIPs! You've been really good at not starting Chinese Garden yet so perhaps you're right and now is the time. Lovely finish by the way. :)