Wednesday 30 December 2015

A Little Progress

The title says it all really.  I have managed a little progress over the last couple of weeks.  I have completed the first stitch in Save The Stitches which has a little bit of copper thread.  It is the DMC thread and it is horrible to use, even with thread heaven.  I'd recommend the Krenic over the DMC any day.  However I do like the effect.


I've put this away again for now and I'm trying to complete a page on Dragonfly.  I hope to have an update on that soon.

I'm going to come up with some goals for 2016 which I hope will be achievable and I'll post those too soon.

I've done this post from the mobile ap so I hope it looks ok.  I'll check it out on the PC later.

In the meantime - Happy Stitching.

2 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

It looks awesome!! And I know exactly what you mean about DMC Metallics. Horrible! I am using them on my save the stitches too, after it is done I am throwing them out! haha.

Claudette497 said...

It does look nice, thanks for reminding me to stick to Kreinik! Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing your goals!