Thursday 12 March 2015

Late Turtle Trot (March)

Celtic Summer has gone off to be frame, yipee,  Can't wait to get her back and put her up with Celtic Winter.  Two down, two to go.  Don't hold your breath though, it's taken so long to do Celtic Summer that the other two won't be here any time soon!

However, Christmas Pots is now finished.  It needs a wash and iron and then "finishing" but the stitching is done.  (The picture's a bit washed out, I'll get a better one when it's washed).


And I'm pleased to say the Dragonfly continues to progress.  The dragon's face is starting to appear.


And here's a close up of the dragons head.


Only a totally different note I've started a sewing course.  It's for complete beginners and started with real basics, like how to thread your sewing machine.  But at the end of week three I've learnt how to do various seams and darts and I've made a place mat using wadding and bias, which I was actually quite pleased with.  I might even try and show you a picture next time.

3 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Congrats on your finish and nice progress on Dragonfly!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your finish and well done on your dragon progress. I'm really looking forward to seeing Celtic Summer all framed up. :)

Khristine Doiron said...

Christmas Pots looks so good! Yay on the finish! :) And you dragon looks great!